Friday, August 6, 2010

Book Meme: Quick, Everyone Follow Suit!

Hey, everyone! I decided I should try this meme that I found over at Brooke's Box of Books since it looked fun and also I have never done a meme in my life.



One book that changed your life: Harry Potter. I think about it in some form everyday. Every. Day.

One book you have to read more than once: The Dive From Clausen's Pier by Ann Packer. I definitely appreciated more nuances the second and third time through.

One book you’d want on a desert island: Probably Harry Potter. Something old, well-loved, and that never disappoints.

Two books that made you laugh: Nine Rules to Break When Seducing a Rake by Sarah Maclean and Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.

One book that made you cry: Into the Forest by Jean Hegland.

One book you wish you’d written: Maybe Ella Enchanted. I'm sure there are lots I wish I'd written.

One book you wish was NEVER written: Nothing's coming to mind right now. Although if I had to have an answer, it might be The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

Two books you are currently reading: Nine Rules to Break When Seducing a Rake by Sarah Maclean and The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney.

One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Riddle by Alison Croggon. It's probably never going to happen, despite the way it gives me the evil eye from my bookshelf every day.

*I am aware that it looks as though I have bird feet for hands. Rest assured, I do not have bird feet hands IRL.
**But yes, my furniture really does float in space.

-Bea

1 comment:

  1. harry potter cahnged my life as well. along with 75 billion other people's, i'm sure :D

    ReplyDelete