Thursday, October 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (10/29-11/1)

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted weekly by Crazy-for-Books. This week's question:

What is one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

Like a lot of people, the first thing that came to mind was Belle's sliding bookshelf ladder (and the library to go with it). But I generally don't crave many book accessories (although I have been known to love me some bookmarks despite never actually using them).

-Bea

6 comments:

  1. I collect bookmarks too, but never use them Lol
    Just hopping by on follow friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say I want a nice bookmark, but then I always end up using a scrap piece of paper!

    Sarah
    http://sarahreadstoomuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog hopping over from the book blog I am a new follower as well. I would like my own room in the house for a library wishful thinking lol.

    The World of Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm doing my rounds for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday so I'm stopping to say say hello. :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    I'm an old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, no one can blame you for that wish, what came to mind for me was the library in the Inkheart series XD

    New follower here! (you_were_almost_right)

    Check out my Follow Friday, Blog Hop and Giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete