Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop



Book Blogger Hop

I'm partaking in the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books, and you should too!

The question this week is:

Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up in the sofa, in bed, in the garden?

The fact is, as much as I like to imagine that I am the type of person who reads at a streetside cafe in Paris, I in fact get most of my reading done in bed. Although, I am not against a couch corner, lap blanket, and hot cup of tea. Also, lately, the bus stop has been really productive for me. And I wouldn't say no to this chair.



Where do you read?

-Bea

5 comments:

  1. o_o EPIC CHAIR! I WANT ONE!!!!

    Hi There!

    I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop! :)

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Blogging!

    - Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool chair Bea :)
    I'm a read-in-bed kind of person too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I would like that chair, lol.
    I'm follower number 12!
    Please stop by and follow back :)
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bea! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm just popping in to say hi and have a great weekend! I certainly wouldn't say no to that chair either, I would like to fill my whole house with those:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by! What a chair! I love to read outdoors in the summer sunshine. But here in Canada, my chaise lounge is the place to be in the winter. I am a new follower. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete