Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Life in Books

I saw this meme over at The Flying Scribble, and thought it looked too fun to pass up. Finish each sentence with the title of a book you've read this year! If you do it, post the link in the comments!

In high school, I was: The Best of the Best (Ruben A. Gaztambide-Fernandez)
People might be surprised that I'm: Wondrous Strange (Lesley Livingston)
I will never be: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Rick Riordan)
My fantasy job: Half-Moon Investigations (Eoin Colfer)
At the end of a long day, I need: Enthusiasm (Polly Shulman)
Wish I had: Summers at Castle Auburn (Sharon Shinn)
My family reunions are: Someday This Pain Will be Useful to You (Peter Cameron) but also The Book of Awesome (Neil Pasricha)
At a party you'd find me: Waiting for You (Susane Colasanti)
I've never been to: Austenland (Shannon Hale)
A happy day includes: Tales from Outer Suburbia (Shaun Tan)
Motto I live by: As You Wish (Jackson Pearce)
In my next life, I want to be: Catherine, Called Birdy (Karen Cushman)


-Bea

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all your answers, especially the Austenland and Waiting For You one! :)

    ReplyDelete