Thursday, November 11, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 11

Day 11 Stats

Words Written: 1688

Total Words:
18,411

Sentence of the Day:
"I find it very ironic that by day he is a woodsman."

Notes:
I had written a few scenes that didn't connect with one another, so a good portion of my writing today was spent stitching those scenes together...a little sloppily, I admit, but it's nice to know that there is a continuous story line. In the past, I've written only things that I wanted to write about and ended up with a 90 page document of disconnected scenes (that I never went back to connect). So it's good for me to jump on that early. Also, I'm kind of regretting my choice to post everyday about NaNo because it feels sooooper self-indulgent and also I don't have much to say all the time.

-Bea

1 comment:

  1. Good idea to get on that early! Your novel is progressing very well... :D Great work!

    ReplyDelete