Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 2

Day 2 Stats

Words Written: 1667

Words Total: 3334

Hours Spent:
Undocumented

Excerpt of the Day:

"Sorry I bought it for you. I was trying to be nice." She strode to her desk and dropped the cookie in the wastebasket, grabbing her backpack and heaving it over her shoulder. She slammed open the door with the palms of her hands and disappeared down the street only to return a moment later, storm over to the trashcan, and pull the cookie out, muttering furiously, "Jesus Christ, that's such a waste of food."

Notes:
Since I have a very busy day Tuesday/Thursdays, I actually wrote today's daily word goal last night. It is getting easier! But the writing is also getting worse. I have nothing else to report right now. If you're doing NaNo, how's it going?

-Bea

1 comment:

  1. I'm making up for not writing on Day 1 because I had a lot of homework. This is my first year and college and nanowrimo is a serious addition to my workload but I hope to reach 3500 before I go to bed. Goodluck! my nanoname is emiyoha by the way

    ReplyDelete