Thursday, November 25, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 25

Day 25 Stats

Words Written: 893

Total Words:
41,747

Sentence of the Day:
Loren strode into the room, the fire throwing his towering shadow against the wall. It flickered with each jump of the flames.

Notes:
Happy Thanksgiving (to those who celebrate it)! I know I have a lot to be grateful for. In other news, NaNoWriMo is still going well; my story is winding to a close and I think I have just enough time to wrap it up satisfactorily. If you're doing NaNo, how's it going for you?

-Bea

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing crazy word sprints to cover up because I'm not halfway through yet. I would cross my fingers but they're too busy typing so I'm crossing my toes instead. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Got me some turkey and pumpkin pie, yummmm!

    ReplyDelete